Photobucket


Photo by Widdis Photography
Hi, I'm Jennifer and I'm the face of Vivian Elle Invitations. Welcome to my website.

I love creativity, all kinds of creativity. Whether I’m creating a fun scrapbook page, a colorful design for my home, or a unique shower for one of my closest girlfriends, I thrive on creative energy.

Vivian Elle began in 2009. That’s when I decided to create wedding invitations for my own wedding. I had received a unique wedding invitation a few years earlier that provided all the inspiration I needed. So with the help of an experienced design consultant I created the perfect invitation for my wedding day. I decided then and there that this was something I wanted to do, not just for myself but for others as well. Now I spend my time creating unique invitations for weddings, showers, just about any special day on your calendar.

A new endeavor for me is my Etsy shop. I use it to sell pre-designed Christmas cards, baby announcements, shower invites, and more. Hop on over here and check it out. :) 

The picture above is of me and my man. We had just practiced a chest bump for when we were introduced at our wedding reception (because why would you not chest bump in your wedding dress?).

You should also know that all of the photography on my website (with the exception of the above picture) was taken by the talented Amy Sayre, of Amy Sayre Photography.

I really, truly adore sharing my work with you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

(Oh, and before you leave, let's address the obvious. My name is (clearly) not Vivian Elle. But I have good reason for using that name. Just click here to read about my inspiration.)